Friday 22 May 2015

Every Evening

All day after, wave her orbs to west,
Summoning, lovely crescent moon to shine,
With flowery drizzle and crystal drops,
Shutting the cover of universe,
Saying goodbye, closing her eyes,
Kissing horizon, so tenderly to say I enjoyed today.

Flapping sounds, thundering rush and eloping tunes,
She comes every evening to meet me,
We talk, dance, drink, eat and even we kiss sometimes,
I do help her to paint her wings, those wings already adorn beautifully,
And help me to harvest my day.

With wishes and prayers, we close our eyes,
Tomorrow! In early dawn she is lost and no remnants are left,
Rather her fragrance makes me felt her absence my pain,
I bid goodbyes, with another hope to see her again,
See her again, every evening.

Dear Beautiful Butterfly!
Your beautiful wings, stole my heart and left nothing inside me,
I build love in your memory, and in your absence.
But can’t tell you when you are with me!!!
Dear Beautiful Butterfly! I always paint love on your wings
Hope you find those someday!

Dear Beautiful Butterfly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment