Friday 3 April 2015

NIT, Allahabad

When the birds chirp early dawn in the spring, the fallen leaves rustles making the beautiful combination of waves of sound and the sun rays passes through the torn piece of my window curtains, vibration of morning alarm let me stipulate the nerves and make my way to washroom. With hopes and dream I walk down the old road which always conducts heat to my foot and that’s the reason I don’t like summer. As it passes things become natural and seasons draw automatically.

In summer making comfortable on the three legged chair and uneven table beneath the old wrecked fan rotating making sound like the old frog crying whole night have moved four years. Not knowing what basic engineer needs to do and find. Lots of formulae, definition, rules, theory, philosophies and all forgets when semester turns the next page and just being focused what should I write in the examination for the score. When life ask for the main theme I will remember the time when sun touches the horizon and friends calling for soccer we play always on the lawn ground, stony field and concrete pitch where we always find ball kiss legs.

I loved walking back to hostel after long day tour around the world under imagination with all great scientist theories and proposal they made for developing this globe. Sometimes I remember high school days back in my country, life in college in different nation seems under the hasty and dusty land.


12 science ‘A’, Jigme sherubling high secondary school was parent school when I used to be stupid, careless and not too deterministic I want to talk to him and tell him how life is and how hard it is, all left with is just this old man all with hollow mind and that is what I have seen and witnessed with this life till now.

Man go to bed with the dreams and he dint like when he wake up with reality.I go to bed with you and wake up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment